Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

If you belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints, you probably watched General Conference all weekend.





Isn't it so nice we can watch it at home now? I remember being really small and trying to sit nicely on those church pews for two hours so my parents would take us out to dinner on Saturdays.

Good memories!

Anyway, if you were able to listen to conference you probably feel a greater desire to do good. I love listening to our Prophet and the other leaders of our church. What a wonderful way to make sure we're on the right track in our lives.

I think most of us walk away from conference with a stronger testimony and goals to become better. One goal I made this conference is to be a better visiting teacher! I am excited to get ideas from this site, visitingteaching.net and do more for those I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment