Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, it's that time again. The time when we decide to better ourselves and set those goals so we can be the person we really want to be.

This year I want to exercise more. My brother-in-law is studying to be a doctor and said there's a notable difference in the health of the elderly when they have exercised consistently. So, I figure it's about time I jump on the band wagon for good health. The thing is, I don't like to exercise. I can make a million excuses for not exercising. And, I love to stay home and do things that don't require you to stand - like sewing, watching movies, making crafts . . . .

Anyway, it's time to take a stand against the laziness that lies within me and work to be a healthier me. I want to be here for my children and grandchildren!

(So, ask me if I've started, or plan to start today, or even this week, or if I even have a plan - NOPE!)

What goal's have you set this year and how do you plan to keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment