Friday, March 11, 2011

Work-Out Buddy

When looking to add some exercise to my life I took my friend, Emily's, advice and pulled out an old workout video.

(Is it just me or do all work-out videos cross between being for the elderly or being a naughty video? Sometimes I feel like she's talking to a seventy-year-old Grandma, and other times it seems a little risque!)

The first time I popped in the DVD my three-year-old asked to participate. I was happy to let her join.

The first couple of weeks she just watched.

Now she is doing the warm-up and cool-down with me. The other parts are, "kind of tricky. I don't know this part, Mama."

So fun to have a work-out buddy!

Look at those moves!



We exercise in our pj's!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take your buddy! Mine tries to climb over me--the work-out is impossible.

    She is darling!

    ReplyDelete